Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Petal Pusher look:



To create this look:
I first used the second shade down on the left side all over the lid. I then used the color below that and blended it into the crease. For the outer corner I lightly used the third shade down on the right hand side. For my highlight I used the one on the top right under the brow bone and the inner corners.

Products used:
Wet n Wild petal pusher palette.
Elf eyelid primer in pearl.
Maybelline illegal lengths mascara.
Milani liquif'eye in black.
Loreal magic perfecting base.
Revlon colorstay combo/oily foundation in #110 ivory.
Maybelline mineral power translucent powder.
Elf blush in tickled pink.
Elf high definition powder.
Maybelline dream matte powder in cream (light4-5)
Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie.

My thoughts: 
This Wet n Wild palette is extremely pigmented, which makes the darker shades a little difficult to work with at first, but you will get the hang of it. For $5 this is a great addition to your makeup collection, a wonderful cheap way to try out some different colors.

2 comments: