Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wet n Wild 8 pan palette's:

 Comfort Zone palette. Neutral shades along with some beautiful greens.
 As you can see the pigmentation of this palette is amazing, the last swatch is a duo chrome shadow. Very unique, you don't see a lot of shades like this one in drugstores. I was not disappointed with any of these shades.
 Blue Had Me At Hello palette. The darkest of the 8 pan's, your blues and smokey shades.
 The 3rd shade from the left is actually a very dark blue, not black. The matte black next to that shade has good pigmentation, as opposed to the shimmery black on the end which did not swatch very well.
 Petal Pusher palette. Various shades of purple and a shimmery black.
The first swatch, the top left on the palette, is actually an iridescent icy pink color. The second shade to the last has actually been compared to Mac's beauty marked shade. I do not own this shadow though so I cannot say for sure. All these shadows are pigmented just like the comfort zone palette.

My Thoughts: Overall I would recommend the Comfort Zone and Petal Pusher palette. For the price, $5, the quality of these shadows are undeniable. The Blue Had Me At Hello palette is good, but not one that I find myself reaching for very often. I hope that you found my opinion helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment